воскресенье, 2 февраля 2020 г.

Sketch A High QUALITY Illustration











About:

I will sketch an original hand-drawn illustration, sketch , cartoon or concept for your business in black and white or 1 color. I will send the artwork in a 8.5 x 11 in canvas at 256 pixels/ inch as jpg. or png. files.



Each gig is for 1 complex (e.g. caricature) sketch or up to 4 simple character/ items. please order more gigs or gig extras if it is more than 4 simple character/item.



I reserve the right to use all images created in my social media and portfolio and as work samples.

Reviews


:

Its Perfect!! i love it so much !

:

my favorite artist everrr thanks

:

Great quality. The work is amazing.

:

best artist on Fiverr yay

:

Great results and easy to work with!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий