суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Create An Illustrative Event Poster Or Flyer











About:

I will create a poster or a flier for any event whether it’s a concert, a party, a movie screening, a festival, etc. I offer three packages. The premium package will deliver a design with beautiful lettering and supporting imagery whether it’s illustration or photos. I can either draw or work with stock or provided photos depending on your own preference and the package and extras that you purchase.



I’m open to other text based project. Please feel free to message me with inquiries.



Optional extras include:

  • Additional revision ($10)
  • Custom Illustration ($20)

Reviews


:

Got the job done as expected. Bravo

:

Thank you!

:

Perfect service

:

They are prompt, communicative, and thorough. Couldn't ask for better work!

:

Wonderful, thanks so much for the great design and communication




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий