суббота, 22 февраля 2020 г.

Environment Painting Illustration











About:

I will create you digital illustration for books, for prints, for websites, or events. I can do avatars, simple characters, cute or otherwise. But not just that, I also do digital paintings of portraits, animals, pets, and environment for all sorts of projects! 



Feel free to ask me! I look forward to hear from you :)

Reviews


:

Great to work with - visual style matched with what we were looking for, thumbnails came back quickly for discussion, and the final product as well.

:

Excellent work! The illustration turned out exactly how I wanted it. Despite the major timezone difference, he was able to answer questions quickly, as well as deliver in a timely fashion. Highly recommended!

:

GREAT WORK! Excellent communication and talented artist! Hope to work with you again in the future.

: :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий