пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

Make Illustration In 1 Hour











About:

Hello,

Thanks for visiting my Gig

I am working on cute children illustrations I have experience of 3 years and I have made more then 1000+ childrens book and luckily I have 950+ reviews on my gig to show you people the great customer dealing is my first priority and their satisfaction is my first priority 

I also do one page at a time in 10$ and take full book order in bulk as well I have premium package of 180$ for 10 pages what you would get in basic package would be 

1- Three modifcations

2 -High resolution quality 

3 -Two Chracters 

4- 3d illustrations 

5- 2d illustrations

6- commercial liscnece (EXTRA GIG ) 

7-source file (EXTRA GIG )

FOR EXTRA custom options please check my GIG extras 

please provide FOLLOWING

1- chracter description includes ( dressing )



2- chracter position  (what would be chracter doing in this page )



3- background descriprion (lake ,park,room,house,garden etc) 



so place your order at first priority you can also message me before ordering if you have some custom requirements you can drop me message before ordering so that we can discuss the project and also we can discuss the custom price 

Thank you looking forward for working with you 

have a good day

Reviews


Seller's Response:

PLEASE I WANT YOU TO READ THIS VIEW VERY WELL THIS GIRL IS VERY GOOD ON THE WORK YOU DO.

Seller's Response:

wow superb

Seller's Response:

Great but a little longer than expected. Final product totally worth it though! :))

Seller's Response:

wow awesome

Seller's Response:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий