пятница, 14 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Your Illustration With Comic Style











About:

I will draw illustration you need with my style: portrait, character design, comic, or anything about drawing. you need special request Illustration with specific detail, contact me and i'll make the custom offer.



Have a Great Idea!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

At first all seemed great, communication started well, but quickly turned bad. What I asked for was sketched, but the more I asked for revisions, the worse things got for my order. The seller kept adding things I did not want, and refused to remove things I asked him to remove. I finally accepted the order just to put an end to it. The money was wasted, I will have to look elsewhere for my artwork. Highly advise you look elsewhere.

Seller's Response:

I have updated your character design but you want other changes, and returned it to the original design, and you want to change it back, I just followed your will, it seems you are confused with your own character design, I have been patient until 8 revisions

Seller's Response:

This looks awesome! Thanks so much!

:

thank you! can you chat me, if you want to receive a part that has no dragon

:

Awesome artist. I know i gave nani a lot of revision requests and all were handled diligently and in a timely manner. You honestly deserve more than just 5 stars! Great job!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий