среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Create Detailed Realistic Vector Illustration Of An Animal











About:

Hi, my name is Peter and welcome to my gig. I am creative graphic designer and illustrator specialized in vector art. 



If You need background image You can add an extra on the order page.

In my gig You will get

  • Commercial Use
  • Source File: .ai .pdf .eps .psd
  • Design result in high resolution
  • Hi-res Preview in JPEG and PNG


Need something more? Choose some extras:

- Background Scene

- Faster Delivery

Additional Revision

Additional Figures

Reviews


:

Pixaverse was very co-operative and very easy to work with. He was quick to answer and delivered an amazing high quality image on time. I highly recommend Pixaverse.

:

Just perfect! We really recommend him!

:

Very great work, we are very satisfied! We'll definetly work with him again!

:

Pixaverse was terrific to work with. His work product was perfect. I’ll definitely work with him again.

:

Just perfect!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий