среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Create Your Book Illustration At











About:

I will draw book illustration for Children and Adults in various style and theme 



cartoon  

Realistic 

Semi Realistic

Fantasy

Religious   

Comic 

Quirky



Basic offer $15 is for simple illustration with simple character and less detail background



Standard offer $20 
is for one color illustration with 2-4 character with the background as per scene details 



Premium offer $30 
is for complicated or concept drawing with multiple characters and object 



There is discounted offer for bulk order or big project .



I get truly involved in every project I participate in, and I always put my heart and soul on my drawings. So, If you work with me, you will not only find an illustrator, but a partner. I will work by your side to deliver a beautiful result that will make both of us happy.



Looking forward to working with you.



Reviews


:

her hair is not supposed to be ponytail.

:

Great as usual

:

Great job as always! I will definitely have her do all the illustrations for my book,

:

thank you very very match

:

thank you so what do you think of it?




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий