среда, 5 февраля 2020 г.

Create Children Book Illustrations In Amazing Style











About:

IMPORTANTE: PLEASE ALWAYS CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER




I illustrate with ipad pro ( pro create ) in high quality and professional way. It’s hand painted in digital way

Just need the dimension, colors theme, style and ...

Please always contact me before order.



Please note:

 in revisions I can change some details, not all the illustration or a part of it.

For example if you order a guy who is sleeping, I can not change his position and act just using revisions. Because in this case I have to illustrate it all again from the beginning, so I'm asking you 

to be sure about details of illustration you asked and the act, face and objects you want to show.



Thank you

Afy



Reviews


:

Very professional, quick turnaround, open for edits, this Artist is a true professional, A real pleasure to work with

:

Afy is amazing! She is seriously the best and so so talented. Thank you for bringing my story to life.

:

Unbelievable! Better than envisioned! Another great illustration!

:

Afy made a wonderful children's book come to life!

:

I just received first of 26 illustrations for book. We couldn’t be more pleased. Afy captured intent perfectly! On to the next illustration.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий