вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

Make A Sticker Design For You











About:

A Sticker is a type of label: a piece of printed paper, plastic, vinyl, or other material with pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. They can be used for decoration or for functional purposes, depending on the situation.



I will design a clean sticker design for you with high quality.



(I DO NOT PRINT AND SHIP STICKERS !!!)

Reviews


:

excellent, delivered on time and as expected

:

Easy to work with, and prompt delivery. Revision was handled quickly as well. Would absolutely hire again!

:

Outstanding service and communication. Will use again

:

Great work

:

I loved working with denonvillejoran, I was able to revise my order several time until we reached the exact delivery i was looking for




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий