вторник, 11 февраля 2020 г.

Assist You In Any Adobe Illustrator Related Task











About:

Hi , I am graphic designer with more than 5 years of experience in adobe illustrator



My services include:



  • Customized illustration
  • Cartoon illustration
  • Ai file editing
  • Packaging design in illustrator
  • Ebook 
  • Cover page illustration
  • Website illustration
  • Logo recreation
  • Vector tracing
  • Icons
  • and much more




NOTE: Please discuss the requirements before placing order.



You can ask me for any assistance anytime. I am available 24/7 . Thanks



Reviews


:

I wanna say THANK YOU! My experience was top notch! I put in a order for a shopify store. I got what I wanted. It was done in a timely manner. Looked professional and responded to any and every question I had. I would gladly recommend to anyone need work done!

:

At first communication was great. I was not happy with what she sent me at first, she then made something new. again I was not happy with what she made for me. I asked for something new again/refund and not even a answer. Will not recommend.

:

Good communication with the seller and able to perform all the necessary changes so the graphic looks like i want

:

I bought this gig to design a font based title and it turned out great!

:

great, thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий