четверг, 23 августа 2018 г.

I will create technical flats fashion illustrations cad

I will create technical flats fashion illustrations cad












About:

Hi,

I'm a Textile and Clothing Designer freelancer with experience in production and design. I have work for different clothing brands and textile factories


$5 Gig
  • For $5 I will create basic front and back flat in jpg or png without colour. It will be delivered in 3 days.


What I need
  • You will need to send me a detailed photograph or sketch (both front and back) of what you want. 

- If you want special prints, tech packs, a large order or something extra, please contact me.
- I offer 5 revision but if you want to make a complete change, a new gig will be considered.
- I do NOT offer measurements or grading for tech packs.

Please message me first if you want to place an order.

- lorighersi

Reviews


mohamedhanaffi:amazing to work with and know what she is doing, very happy.

ashen34:Working with her was very pleasant. As someone who has very little knowledge on the subject of technical flats and stiches she helped me out bigtime. Furthermore, I had low expectations considering the (in my opinion) low price, but it was beyond me expectations. I will defenitely come back again and I would recommend her to others!

teamhires:Absolutely love my drawing. Artist was understanding to what I wanted and put a lot of effort into it. I will definitely be ordering again!

lorighersi:Thank you very much!\nA really nice and excellent buyer!

maxwelldemille:Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий