суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will create vector drawings in my style

I will create vector drawings in my style












About:

All drawings are done in my style by default. If you want me to follow another example style, please send me the reference and I let you know if I could do it. 

*Source files and commercial use are included in all the packages. 

Please contact me first before placing the order, with the details of what you want. Thank you!

Have a nice day! 

Reviews


ryanhans:Really fantastic. Timly, effective communication. Great drawings.

vpmuscle:Thanks for

kwebber2018:Doan Trang is fabulous. She takes the time to fully understand what you are trying to accomplish with your project and then executes wonderfully!

nickcayman:Logo for new business. Based on my rough sketch, seller expertly delivered exactly what I wanted.

katewoolly:very good easy to commute with and early with delivery


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий