пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will do basic vector convert

I will do basic vector convert












About:

I work with  Coreldraw, Illustrator and Photoshop. I create any kind of illustration and i do convert whatever image you want to vector for print usage

NOTE:
--- Please do message me first before put your order so we can discuss the rate ---

Reviews


dmaduzia:I have purchased several gigs from this seller and they produce excellent work.

byrongilbert:Rafid was very easy to work with, and the work delivered was exactly what I hoped for. In the past, with other overseas designers there has been a slight language barrier and instructions were not interpreted properly - this was not the case with Rafid, she took instruction very well and delivered exactly what was asked for. Would recommend.

saadia:WONDERFUL designer and excellent turn around time! Truly talented! Thank you so much!

lamarrsmall:always deliver good illustration

janearae:Rafid has been consistently delivering great work and beautiful designs to me now for several months. Thank you so much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий