пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will create personalized contemporary collage art portrait

I will create personalized contemporary collage art portrait












About:

Hi! Thanks for clicking on my gig :)

You like collage art? Great :) I can make contemporary collage art portraits for you. Just provide an image you would like me to use and I will do my best to deliver the artwork you would love.

Later on you can use this illustration for:

  • Flyer | Poster
  • Greeting Card
  • Book | Album Cover
  • Social Media
  • Banner Ad
  • T-Shirt Design
  • Website
  • ... – it's up to you! :)

Gig Extras:
  • for an extra 5$ I will add one more image to this collage
  • for an extra 5$ I will add text to this collage
  • for an extra 5$ I will send you transparent background file (PNG)

When placing an order please provide all of the important information and if you have any questions please write me a message.

Order now and you can get your artwork in next 24 hours! :)

♥ Thank you! ♥

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий