четверг, 2 августа 2018 г.

I will draw your comic or manga page

I will draw your comic or manga page












About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER:


  1. Please message me first before placing an order. If not, I'm afraid I'll have to cancel your order.
  2. I'll be needing a clear description of what you have in mind. Please send your written story/script dialogue and character references.
  3. If I agree with your project, you can place your order. Please make sure to check your notification whenever I update.  


ABOUT THE GIG:


This gig offers a one-page manga with high-detailed black and white illustrations. This is an all-in-one service, so you don't need to worry about additional service fees for sketching, cleaning, inking, and toning every page. Please check F.A.Q. for more information.

Reminders: character designing is not included.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

As you place an order, you agree that you will use the artwork for personal use only, BUT never claim my work as yours AND never use it for commercial purposes which includes using my artwork for publishing any type of books in publishing companies, promoting organizations, and selling printed merchandise.

IF commercial use is highly needed, please contact me to discuss the ideas. Thank you!

Reviews


nikit603:Simply the best. Highly recommended!!

rossinicrezyel:Great experience working with the buyer. Thank you very much for the order and tip!

nikit603:Continually blows me away, simply fantastic.

rossinicrezyel:Great experience working with the buyer. Thank you very much for the order and tip!

sugarredproduct:Excellent as always. So talented!! Amazing experience.....love this work


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий