среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will draw any character of your choice

I will draw any character of your choice












About:

With any reference picture provided of you, a loved one, your favorite character or even an original character creation of your preference, I will gladly provide a digital artwork with my unique style!


Please message me at the "Contact Me" button first before submitting your order. For non-humanoid characters and background-only art, message first for discussion. Don't forget to clear up any questions!


The maximum per gig is one character. For a second character in the piece, please select the appropriate Extra, and let me know if you want both characters interacting in the same piece, or both separately.


Please specify if you want a square image (500x500px file onwards) for a chest-level portrait, or a rectangular, full bodied one (500x700px file onwards). Changes to the sizes may be done if you ask for more than one character in the same piece.


No order will be accepted until Ican get decent reference pictures and/or a clear description of what you require! I want to interpret your desired piece to the best of my capability, and that's only possible when you provide me clearly the idea you're eager to see.

Reviews


craigschatten:I am so impressed with the well thought out and creativity this artist brings to each project

craigschatten:This seller is so talented and bright. She has amazing ideas and is a pleasure to work with!

craigschatten:An amazing experience. She is a talented, creative and intelligent artist who brings wonderful ideas to the table. I highly recommend.

kittyclockworks:Outstanding Experience!

craigschatten:This artist is extremely creative and talented!!\n


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий