вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will please you with my work within time. If you want to contact me hit the green button :) + See More

I will please you with my work within time. If you want to contact me hit the green button :) + See More












About:

This gig is about making illustrations based on your ideas. All you have to do is describe your idea and i will make creative illustrations for you.
Please inbox me and discuss before placing order. I will try my best to provide you your required results. Thank you :)

Reviews


costina17:Excellent work. The illustrations were above my expectations. Thank you will sure work together again.

abeerahmuzzamil:amazing experience. would love to work again :)

gustavofrederic:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

rainbowpaws:good communication

algary1:I was drawn to the simplistic style on her page, but in a further examination, it was full of subtle detail. Abeerah took extra care with me to make certain she understood what vision I had for my e-book. She sent \


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий