понедельник, 18 июня 2018 г.

I will make you a cute valentines day illustration in my style

I will make you a cute valentines day illustration in my style












About:

Hi, Im Joneho!! I will create an unique valentine's day illustration for you in my style, you can chose between my three packages, depending on what you need, just check the description of every package so you know which one is the right for you :3 In order for me to illustrate exactly what you have in mind, you have to be very specific, give me details so that I can work properly and you will be pleased with the final work. :)
.
.
.
 ***IMPORTANT*** THE BACKGROUND CHANGES ACCORDING TO THE PACKAGE. FOR BASIC AND STANDARD PACKAGES, THE BACKGROUND IS NOT EDITABLE, IT'LL BE THE WHITE BACKGROUND WITH PLANTS AND BALLOONS THAT ARE SHOWN IN THE EXAMPLE ILLUSTRATIONS, IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT BACKGROUND YOU CAN BUY IT AS AN EXTRA GIG OR GO AHEAD WITH THE PREMIUM PACKAGE. IF YOU'RE STILL HAVING DOUBTS, PLEASE, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME. :)

Reviews


mattolson84:joneho was great! I got exactly the product I was expecting and hoping for! Love it!\nthanks Joneho!

joneho:Thank you Matt!! Great buyer!! :)

dashheartdash:Exactly what I was looking for!

joneho:Thank you D! Great buyer! :)

rogeralba:me encanto gracias.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий