вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

I will assure you 100% satisfaction. + See More

I will assure you 100% satisfaction. + See More












About:

As much as I love creating art in general (as you can see in my best selling gig), I have recently mastered the arts of watercolor. 
I have fallen in love with the technique and the sheer beauty of watercolor artworks. Therefore I present to you my very own watercolor gig where you can customize any of these in watercolor:
-background
-objects
-texts with beautiful backgrounds
-designs for cards and posters
-promotional artwork for packaging
-social media cover photos
-anything and everything that you could possibly think of. 

I am here to provide you with the ultimate customized product as per your wish!

Thank you very much for visiting my gig. 
I hope to work for you 

Reviews


megamatt123:Awesome! Very happy with how it turned out.

prankster101:What can I say? It's always easy to work with someone who knows exactly what he wants!

megamatt123:Fantastic love how it turned out.

prankster101:Very easy to work with! Thank you for the tip!

megamatt123:Awesome! Very happy with how it turned out, very easy to work with.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий