вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

I will sketch, add color, detail, and polish your character/creature/monster idea.

I will sketch, add color, detail, and polish your character/creature/monster idea.












About:

For this gig, I will create a piece of digital artwork based on your description of your character, creature, or monster idea. By default, your character will have a transparent background so you can use it freely. However, if you'd like a flat color or gradient behind your character, I can provide that at no extra charge.

Reviews


kevinmcdunn:Great art and communication, I'd definitely work with this seller again!

jsullivan524:Excellent I love the design really much \n

svadifari:The seller was very helpful and friendly. He was able to create exactly what I wanted even when I didn’t do a great job of describing what I wanted.

mistara_aurora:Quick response time, delivered as promised :)

antonpanschi352:AWESOME,thank you very much!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий