вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will draw a detailed illustration with color or B&W.

I will draw a detailed illustration with color or B&W.












About:

Hello, thank you for visiting my GIG, I am Koko and I am an illustrator with 4 years of experience, I specialize in digital art, such as realism, tattoos, high contrast, sketches, character design, etc. 

I love doing original works giving a touch of my style to projects, I can also include several types of application of colors, such as watercolor, oil and acrylic.

All projects are delivered in high resolution with its source file, so do not worry about the pixelated images and the poor quality.

I can make illustrations for:

T-shirts
Book covers.
Invitation cards
Gifts
Tattoos

                                                                        I hope your offer! 

P.S. When you have the illustration, you can make the corrections that are included in the offer. If you are not careful, 3 days will pass and the order will be automatically marked.

Reviews


vastu2016:She was very expedient. Thank you.

koko0a:Thanks! :)

worldbeauty50:Perfect........ I am truly impressed. Thanks Much

koko0a:Thanks to you, awesome seller!

worldbeauty50:A Wonderful EyE \u0026\u0026 a Great Listener. Perfect!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий