вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

I will drawing any character furry you like

I will drawing any character furry you like












About:

I will drawing any character you like.

If you are here on Fiverr because you're looking for someone to drawing character for your idea. I will do it with all reputation and high quality.
 
Your money will give back if you're dissatisfied about my service on Fiverr.

*** Please describe your ideas following this form to maintain order's quality& accuracy :

__Species :

__Gender

__Appearance

__Clothing

__Occupation

__ Pose

__Emotion

__Other info


***Thanks for your reading***

Reviews


writerwolf23:Very good experience each and every time

behemoth89:Outstanding experience

zjensen09:Fantastic work!! Thank you so much. I will recommend to anyone!

behemoth89:Thank you so much!!

bigbadwolf98:This guy is amazing, he was able to turn my poorly drawn sketch into a work of art. Hes an awesome guy with awesome talent. If your reading this go order a something from this guy right now. It will be worth it in the end.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий