вторник, 12 июня 2018 г.

I will draw your photo into unique wpap pop art

I will draw your photo into unique wpap pop art












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Hello, and thank you for checking out my WPAP Pop Art portrait gig! :)

I draw WPAP Pop Art portraits for any occasion: a social network avatar, a birthday gift, a christmas present, couple's anniversary

The $5 Gig includes: 
- Head And Shoulder Drawing
- One person 
- In 900x900 Resolution (JPEG or PNG file)


- Head & Shoulders - $5
- Half Body - $15
- Full Body - $20

- High resolution (4000x4000) - $5
- Source file (AI file And PDF File) - $25
- Commercial use licence - $15


For special requests please contact me in the inbox first. I'm always available ;)

Thank you very much, looking forward to hearing from you and drawing your WPAP Pop Art portrait! :)
Erik

Reviews


princess201:Great Service

eriknurhalil25:thanks for order

armandosamuels:Awesomome!!

eriknurhalil25:thanks for order

princess201:Great end result


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий