вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate your text in my style

I will illustrate your text in my style












About:

I will illustrate any text up to 10 words.

Your favorite quote, special saying, name or nickname! You can use these for logos, avatars, icons, invitations, social media, etc., etc.

With the purchase of this gig you will get:

Your text, illustrated and colored in one of the styles pictured above.
JPEG and PNG copies of your image.
The image will be 2000x2000 px 300 dpi (* state a size otherwise)


I would love to have you message me before you talk more about your order!

 I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


thegroup712:was very nice. thanks

trendy_logoser:Good to work with you. Thanks

kycep2016:Trendy is great! He's professional, patient and good at what he does.

trendy_logoser:Outstanding experience :). enjoying working with him. Thanks

kycep2016:Love Trendy! He takes great care in pleasing his customers.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий