среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will design a 8 panel storyboard in full color with clean linework en detailed background

I will design a 8 panel storyboard in full color with clean linework en detailed background












About:

Hello my name is Jordi 

I am a storyboard/concept artist from the Netherlands.

I will design a storyboard for personal or professional work.
The storyboard can be a simple sketch or a detailed piece
depending on your story or script. 



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO SEND A MESSAGE SO WE CAN
DISCUSSS YOUR DESIRES!

Reviews


geoffyaw:Jordi is great. This is my second project with him. Super talented and responsive.

jordi_a:Great buyer with very clear script and reference photos! great to work with

bjornhauge:Very creative and super nicely done. Thanks

jordi_a:Outstanding Experience!

sebbiegames:Thank you J.\n\nI look forward to ordering again!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий