среда, 16 мая 2018 г.

I will draw an animal in pencil

I will draw an animal in pencil












About:

I will draw a detailed high-quality portrait in graphite pencil on a white paper. I have a lot of experience in that field and I find this opportunity to be a great platform for further development. Feel free to contact me if you have questions about my gig or you would like a customized gig.

Reviews


marniegh:the outcome is so beautiful!

colorpoppin:Thank you! I am glad that you are satisfied with the finished drawing.

sammndave:Perfect, exactly what I wanted. Outstanding,\n

colorpoppin:Thank you so much! I am always glad when the customer is fully satisfied with the product!

sammndave:Perfect once again, a very talented artist. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий