суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will draw amazing coloring book page

I will draw amazing coloring book page












About:

Hi there!

I love to draw coloring page and books for everyone. Cute illustration for children and intricate pictures for adults. I'll happy to draw for you anything in ZEN style. 

You'll get perfect quality graphics in vector file format. Beautiful clear lines made with love.

Please contact me before making orders.

Hugs,
Polina    

Reviews


alinaalina508:Very good work!!! Thank u!

apolinarias:Thank you!

mrohr379:Polina is an amazing artist! I am extremely happy with her work and I highly recommend her.

apolinarias:Thank you! It's a pleasure to work with you! ^_^

hrdoubleu:She does a great job of creating artwork that is of the highest quality.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий