суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will create exactly what you are thinking about, tattoo design

I will create exactly what you are thinking about, tattoo design












About:

Hello, hello!

I´m here to create the tattoo design you are exactly thinking about, I´ll pay attention to do the best design for you. 

I prefer to do traditional, neo-traitional, realistic portraits, geometric or dot-work, but I can do any style you´d like.

Reviews


tommyssanderson:WOW! The best experience I have had on Fiverr.com\nFantastic!!!\nVery kind \u0026 supportive lady \u0026 great to work together. Clear communication \u0026 understanding\nWill use again for my wife tattoo

leighmaltman:Amazing, knew exactly what I was thinking!!

zionmizrahi:great, just great.\nthe process is very easy and the seller very responsive and thoughtful.\nhighly recommended!

northie91:Awesome work, love the design! Thank you!

chachispeaknow:Simple but beautiful design! Good experience with the buyer, excellent communication.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий