пятница, 11 мая 2018 г.

I will create an card game illustration

I will create an card game illustration












About:

Hello there,

First of all, please contact me via message to discuss about the job before making any order. 

I will create character illustration on high quality of my style.
size A3
potrait illustration


$5 for one  very rough sketch no colour with pencil.
i hope you can order on full colour illustration.



message me for more info.

Reviews


matt66727:A great piece of work, exactly what I was looking for

gulacandy:great buyer and thanks for a tip :)

volumen82:He did a great job. Followed instructions, provided many revisions

gulacandy:thank you :)

kimerjavac:Gulacandy is the best artist I have worked with on fiverr!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий