вторник, 1 мая 2018 г.

I will make a stylish portrait of your pet

I will make a stylish portrait of your pet












About:

Hello!

Are you looking for a funny color drawing of your lovely pet?

I can turn your picture into stylish and unique pet portrait!
And I do ship originals worldwide (each original is on A4 paper).

Plus if you want to add a special look to your portrait,
we can discuss putting a frame and a mat (passepartout) with colour.

If you have a questions you can ask me anytime,
It'll be a pleasure to talk about your project!

Thank you,
Suzana

Reviews


maddymitchell:Gorgeous result, I’m so excited to gift this print to my friend. Highly recommend!!

artgenie:Outstanding experience!!!

jonlawlor:Smooth; great work.

artgenie:Amazing experience!!!

tamikadonnelly:Amazing piece of my cat, will 100% be back to order more portraits soon :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий