суббота, 12 мая 2018 г.

I will do anything task of virtual assistant, Photoshop,Adobe illustrator, vector trace , line art, convert files, market research,product listing,web research,Microsoft Excel, etc.I always provide my best services. Because I want to create long time relationship. Not only one time!! + See More

I will do anything task of virtual assistant, Photoshop,Adobe illustrator, vector trace , line art, convert files, market research,product listing,web research,Microsoft Excel, etc.I always provide my best services. Because I want to create long time relationship. Not only one time!! + See More












About:

Greetings

Are you need to convert or art your sketch or low resolution image to HD B&W line drawing ?

I will convert your image or sketch to Black and white or color line drawing in using adobe illustrator.

Just send your sketch or image and click the order button.

My service are:

Black and white line drawing
Color drawing
Low to High resolution image
Vector trace.
300 Dpi jpeg or png.

I will delivered you source file/AI/SVG/PDF or 300 dpi jpeg/png file  in around 24hrs.
CLICK THE ORDER BUTTON , BE HAPPY. 
 

Reviews


jochemkarstanje:superdupahdupah

mr_abdul:Thank you very much!!! Want to do more work with this buyer!!

slowtimer:Seller did the work as I asked.

mr_abdul:Outstanding experience with this buyer. Excellent!!!. I want to work more with Him.

courtneylyman:A very good, quality job and great communication, would recommend, thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий