суббота, 19 мая 2018 г.

I will do any pixel, 8 bit animation for you

I will do any pixel, 8 bit animation for you












About:

Hello there! :) I can create for you any type of pixel art or 8 bit characters or objects, including animation sprites.

Contact me if you have a project in mind so we can discuss freely and start working on it, I've very happy to help you.

Check out my other gigs and illustracion so you can get more reference of my work with pixel art, 8 bit.

Please contact me before making the order

Thank you so much!

Reviews


chrish5r:Really excellent job. DId exactly what I asked for, promptly made revisions where I was not originally clear, and provided a great work product. Five stars.

adadesign:Thank you :) Amazing job

valkerion:You are amazing! Thank you so much!

adadesign:Thank you :)

ttrican06:Literally all of my expectation were exceeded!! I couldn't be happier with the turn around and final product!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий