суббота, 21 апреля 2018 г.

I will draw cartoon character design for you

I will draw cartoon character design for you












About:

NOTE: PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING THE GIG, SO THAT I WILL KNOW IF I CAN HANDLE THE GIG OR NOT.

I will draw your very own Cartoon Character Design like the ones on my Gig Gallery. Please provide some details on what you want your Cartoon Character is doing, wearing, expression, the size of the whole image (Pixel or Inches ), etc. Please don't put too much intricate details, it will take me some time and possibly it will not finish in one day, because I want the illustration to be perfect just the way you want it to be (Also, I need to sleep, I'm only human).

- One character is equivalent to one gig.
- No pictures to be caricature please, stick to the title of my gig.
- My process would involve on drawing a sketch first of your character and let you see it so that you can make suggestions and some ideas before ordering the gig. No revisions.
- My main gig is $10 for digitally inking the illustrations only (Black Outlines).
- See my extra gig to choose your options

Reviews


mattewzwirn:Fantastic seller.

c_gravity:Outstanding Experience!

williambengtson:Awesome experience as always!

c_gravity:Outstanding Experience!

mattewzwirn:The seller was A+++. I had some issues with the extra gig section but i'm blaming Fiverr's site for that. Hopefully everything gets worked out. Would definitely order again from seller.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий