понедельник, 26 февраля 2018 г.

I will vector art or flat design illustration for you

I will vector art or flat design illustration for you












About:

Hi there,
you want to Make A cool Vector of you or maybe it from fan art or anything
In here i give you Unlimited revision for your satisfaction, Wow, I mean it's I'll draw until you satisfied with the pic.

my art it's really good for your presentation, App picture, Sticker, T-shirt, Avatar, Project, Mascot or Anything.

what i need to start work is
high resolution of the pic

How we work?
- you order
- I draw as you told in your description.
- Then you can ask revision until you say Ok for the pic!
Simple right

Why me? no other?
-It's just i am fast
-I'm experienced
-It's Unlimited Revision

when the other ask you for 10 dollar i just ask you for 5 dollar
In here you can get Good pic with low price
so? what are you waiting for? order now! :D

Feel free to contact me. thanks

Reviews


zongman:Great service. Very easy to work with.

greenwingstudio:thank you very much :D

a_sharif:Very talented artist!

greenwingstudio:thank you very much sir

vonborch:High quality work, very polite, professional and fast delivery.\n\nWill both be coming back for more and recommend to other people in my industry.\n\nThank you again for your amazing work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий