понедельник, 26 февраля 2018 г.

I will make a vectorized illustration for an urban scenery.

I will make a vectorized illustration for an urban scenery.












About:

IMPORTANT: YOU HAVE TO MESSAGE ME FIRST, describing your building or object or by sending me a photo of it and I will let you know how we will approach it. Don't place the order before discussing the details with me!

I will sketch or draw your urban situation and scenery in black and white, using colors or any other painting technique that you like!

This gig offers: 

  1. Black and white sketches
  2. Colored sketches
  3. Black and white drawings
  4. Colored high detailed drawings

Check my profile for more design services regarding real estate floor plans, 3Ds perspective views, elevations, sketches, vector illustrations and photo edits. 

Thank you!
Franc 

fldesigns



Reviews


devangohil:Excellent! Brilliant drawing

fldesigns:Thank you! Best experience with this buyer!

devangohil:Excellent!

fldesigns:Thank you! Best experience!

devangohil:Excellent!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий