воскресенье, 25 февраля 2018 г.

I will do anything you want.

I will do anything you want.












About:

I do illustrations of all sorts of stuff, I have my own style, but hey, you are the BOSS! 

• Logo Design
• Vector Graphics
• Photo manipulation
• Web design
• Web Elements

I could do it. :)

What will you get for $5:
- Only one artwork per gig please, I have to eat too. :)
- Be providing you up to three (3) mock-ups with minimal alterations, like font and colour, but same theme.
- Your final art will be in a flattened file format whether it be .jpg/.tiff/.png/.bmp at any size/resolution. 150ppi.
- Raw files are meant to be expensive, so please? I need to pay my rent too! :) 


for further inquiries, please do message me here at fiverr.

Reviews


fmcorz:Great work!

kom_cycling:I hired Dave \u0026 three other designers on Fiverr and all gave them all the same task. Dave's work was by far the most impressive out of all of them and yet at an affordable price. I would highly recommend working with him for your Illustration projects!

kom_cycling:David is an extremely talented designer! Communicates well and is able to do revisions very fast. Would highly recommend!!

akaashphakey:Top quality seller, not the first time ive worked with him. Excellent communication, great dedication, and excellent final product. This seller is both competent and reliable.

billyhowell:Great design skills and fast delivery!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий