воскресенье, 25 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw cool aliens and monsters for you

I will draw cool aliens and monsters for you












About:

Dr Neurotoxin is offering:

  • High-quality cartoons completed fast and efficiently
  • Hand-drawn pencil sketches with added ink work and digital colouring if required
  • Addition of colour to your drawings digitally on Photoshop
  • Image files of the drawings sent directly to you on Fiverr

(Please message me before ordering a drawing so we can discuss your specifications in-depth)

I will design aliens and monsters
 for you! 

The drawings are high-quality, hand-drawn pieces and will be done quickly and efficiently. All you need to do is describe what kind of drawing you would like, and I'll do it for you! The pieces are black and white ink drawings and cost $10 per design, with an additional fee for them them to have added detail and/or digitally coloured on Photoshop. I also offer a commercial license for my work. See my Gig Extras for more details.

Reviews


florianabadie1:Very quick as usual but waiting for the ai, vectorised document on Monday :)

drneurotoxin:Great to work with as usual, will deliver ai files soon! :)

florianabadie1:Perfect and very quick

drneurotoxin:Florian was very helpful and provided me with lots of information to complete the artwork as specifically as possible. Hope to continue working with them! :)

ahartwick:Awesome!.. Just what I asked for and very fast!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий