вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will design it for you. I love to convert the idea of my buyers into amazing, professional, creative and unique design. + See More

I will design it for you. I love to convert the idea of my buyers into amazing, professional, creative and unique design. + See More












About:

Hello! Welcome to my GIG.

I will redraw, recreate, modify, vectorise your logo or image PROFESSIONALLY. I will redraw your logo from a low quality and provide you the high quality Ai, EPS, PNG, PDF, JPEG files.

  • For $5 I will recreate modify or vectorise 1 logo or Image.
  • For $10 I will recreate modify or vectorise 2 logo or Images.
  • For $15 I will recreate modify or vectorise 3 logo or Images.

I will redraw or vectorise from:
  • Low resolution image.
  • Drawing.
  • Sketch.
  • Scanned Image

Why me?
I will provide Unlimited revisions.
100 % money back guarantee If you are not satisfied.


Reviews


scoutkings:Thanks for the quick work

zaroon11:Outstanding Experience!

laurencejr:Great to work with!

zaroon11:Outstanding Experience!

laurencejr:Great seller. Great communication, fast delivery, absolutely great to work with!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий