вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will paint an artistic portrait of your likeness based on photos you provide in acrylic.

I will paint an artistic portrait of your likeness based on photos you provide in acrylic.












About:

I will digitally paint you an artistic portrait of your likeness based on photos you provide. The background, lighting, facial expression, and composition will be based on those images provided. I can only be as detailed as you help me be.

Reviews


francescoviolan:Wonderful experience!

fireilluminator:Outstanding Experience!

imogenadams:Always delivers great pieces! Just what I wanted, thanks

ktulliver:Excellent results and brilliant communication and service. Extremely happy with the painting.

imogenadams:My second order from this artist as the first came out so well!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий