понедельник, 19 февраля 2018 г.

I will make pixel art graphics for you

I will make pixel art graphics for you












About:

Hello there! 

As i can imagine, the reason you are visiting this page is that you are a fellow friend lover of the fine artistry of pixel art (or at least think the illustration style is cute) so i present you with my humble service.

Ask me to make any custom pixel art for your game, avatar, wallpaper, sprite sheet, animation in any size you want. 

Prizing references for character sizes:

32x32   -   5$

48x48   -   5$

If you want a bigger size you have to buy the expansion in extras or you can contact me and we can talk about sizes and prices.

i can work with animations, game assets.. just ask!

(Please contact me to talk about your project before you order!)


also, you will have multiple revisions.

Let's do this!



Reviews


lgambis:Another great GIG--delivered fast and professionally--highly recommend. Thanks!

zaicuch:awesome experience! :)

jrmychmpn:Zaicuch is the best artist I have ever worked with!!!

zaicuch:thanks! awesome experience! :D

oscarloria:Awesome job!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий