четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw vector line art based on photo or your sketch

I will draw vector line art based on photo or your sketch












About:

Hello. I will help you make line art or vector line drawing from your object or product photos. I will do the job without using autotrace software, but manually using the software CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator. So you can get the maximum quality vector. 

Why choose me and benefits you get?
  • Seller with 500+ positive reviews
  • High quality black and white line art illustration
  • Free EPS vector format
  • High res JPEG
  • Free for commercial use
  • Friendly customer care
  • Super fast delivery

Note
You must own the copyright of the source image...Thank you.

Reviews


kenek56:Great! A++++ all the way!

swordman666:Thank you, Ken

juyoung79:I like his quality of work.

swordman666:Glad to hear it. Please come back anytime. Thank you!

juyoung79:Thank you for your effort. This one looks great!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий