вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw black and white high quality line art illustration

I will draw black and white high quality line art illustration












About:

The theme will be as per your choice - animals, nature, landscape, mandalas, floral /swirl etc.
I will also make a Pattern 
here are some portfolio of my work

https://www.flickr.com/photos/animgraphic/albums/72157686030662643

For $10 you will get:
- Black and white digital line art
- One object or figure 
- File format is JPG/PNG
-source file +25$
-commercial use +15$

For special requests or any complicated drawings contact me in my inbox first :)

Try it and hope you'll like it. Thanks...
Soma

Reviews


wilsonkdg:Couldn't be happier with the work Soma did. The revisions were spot on with clear and prompt communication between.\n\nThank you again!

cmspartner:Really talented - looking forward to more jobs together.

danandjenny:Absolutely wonderful! This seller is so talented and is great to work with!

soma_1996:thank you so much! really love to work with!

chad808sp:Very nice work! Looking forward to working with you again :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий