вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will make line drawing for coloring book

I will make line drawing for coloring book












About:

Hello there!

This gig is about making line art illustrations or black and white line drawing for coloring books, story boarding, clothing or for any other purpose. All you have to do is describe me your topic or theme and i will create amazing illustrations for you! :)

For the basic gig you get a simple line drawing objects or character, delivered in high-quality format jpg and/or png, 300 dpi for best printing results. There are additional charges for complex mandala design illustration and for colored illustration.

If you are confused about your needs or pricing please contact me before placing your order.


Thanks! :)



Reviews


kgrace611:I am so happy that I chose Seerat to do my illustrations for my book! I can't imagine anyone else who could capture my ideas \u0026 vision! She's professional yet friendly, so that I was able to discuss exactly what I wanted! Her work is a contribution to my lives dream! Thank you so much Seerat!

seeratf0003:Grace has become a friend to me now! She is so polite and amazing! It was an outstanding experience! \u0026 Thanks for the tip!. :)

kgrace611:This illustrator is perfect!

seeratf0003:Amazing as always.

kgrace611:She's the best!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий