вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will ink and color your character in cell shading style.

I will ink and color your character in cell shading style.












About:

Hello, I will create very detailed and professional images, based on your require,

I will realize concept of your characters for games, books, boardgames etc. in several style.

I can color in cell shading tecnique or digital painting. 

* Please contact me before order to establish price and details.

* I will send you a quick sketch first, if everything is ok, we will move foward to next steps.

Reviews


michaelp870:very creative work by the seller and very good with modifications as well. will be putting in more gigs in the near future and then doing refinements as well. definitely highly recommended work

riccardobucci:Interesting project and good communication. Thank you for the opportunity, i hope to work with you again!

trailblazergame:Good job. Thank you!

riccardobucci:Outstanding experience!

cgatten:Great experience! Delivered on time, was able to take thoughts and concepts and really bring it to life. Definitely recommend!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий