среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw professional realistic portrait or sketch

I will draw professional realistic portrait or sketch












About:

Looking for a unique, detailed portrait of you, a friend or both? Just send me your photo and I will draw hight quality realistic portrait for you. I will send you the scanned image in jpg/png/pdf format.

  • Nice and original present for loved
  • Good surprise for your family and relatives
  • Great gift for your friends
  • Perfect interior solution for your home and office

- colored or black/white
- customize your background
- combine two photos into one

Note: 

Send me a High resolution picture of you (not blurred, overcast, night shots, photo taken from a far or face covered by hand or objects).

Do not send me 100-700 kb image! I need hight resolution for make detailed drawing.

*For $25 you will have simple sketch!

*Please inbox me before placing order for check details. 

Feel free contact me and we discuss your project.

What you need to know?
 
Once you get the final illustration you have one free change anything on this illustration. But next changes will be with extra charge.

By placing an order you are agreeing to the terms on this page.

Thank you!

Reviews


karenwebster902:This is the 3rd time now and I am so happy with my gigs. Such a wonderful talented lady who turns my thoughts into pictures.

polyankakul:Thank you so much!! :)

karenwebster902:Perfect

polyankakul:Thank you so much!

ericbroad:Fantastic! Very pleased


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий