среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw ANYTHING as a B+W cartoon in my style.

I will draw ANYTHING as a B+W cartoon in my style.












About:

I will draw ANYTHING you need as a cartoon, I pride myself on being able to draw any animal, person or thing as a cartoon.

I have been drawing cartoons for over 10 years and have a degree in Illustation.

My style of drawing is very cute and original! I believe this really helps to bring your project to life.

I have used different styles in the past but please message me about a different style first.

Children's book pages are negotiable based on detail and range from $10-25.

For $5 I will draw ANYTHING as a cartoon.

Basic $5
- 1 figure in black and white

Standard $15
- 1 figure in full color
- Commercial Use

Premium (Great for Children's Books) $20 a page or $15/page for over 20 pages
- Up to 4 characters in full color with background
- Commercial Use
- Background

If you need a custom offer, please message me and I will work with you to keep things very affordable.


I reserve the right to display images produced in my portfolio, unless you tell me otherwise.

I look forward to working with you,
Jonathan

Reviews


sscruggs:Professional and works with you to bring your ideas to life.... Very timely and communicates great to help the process go smoothly

radiantx:Outstanding Experience!

craigpurr:The seller is able \u0026 willing to help and discuss options, suggest alterations, be open and honest with his opinion. \nHe is very reasonable regarding alterations and understands the need for ongoing discussion regarding design/colour etc.\nI will definitely use him again.

radiantx:Outstanding Experience!

visitphysicians:Thanks again for being patient with our edits!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий