четверг, 8 февраля 2018 г.

I will do concept fantasy character illustration

I will do concept fantasy character illustration












About:

Hi, I've been in Fiverr for kind of long time, I mostly do fantasy children's art drawing, but many people hired me do other style of arts so I spend up this gig in order to make something different and also clear for you:) 
Still the same please provide me your reference pictures as possible, if you don't have that's OK.  However you give me your reference pictures I can know what's kind of stuff you want so that make the work more efficient:) 

For more info, feel free to contact with me:)

Reviews


torothegreat:Thank you! Awesome Job

mingluke:That’skind of you?

ajreis:Professional and easy to work with. Great communication and talent. Took longer than expected but I really like the finished product!

mingluke:Thank you for rating me 5 stars and tips!

bmrzpr:took a little longer than expected but made a great design. thank you


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий