вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw unique minimal, geometric tattoo design

I will draw unique minimal, geometric tattoo design












About:

Hi! I'm here to bring your ideas to reality. I will do a personalized minimal, geometric tattoo design.

The Basic gig means that I will draw 1 geometric tattoo design according to your specifications. Delivered in PNG or vector. If you have something special in mind, please check my extras or contact me first! I'll be glad to hear your ideas.

♦♦100% Satisfaction Guarantee♦♦

Reviews


havenmumm:She was very nice and polite and my end design is so gorgeous! I love it!

emanuelscheper:super job....well done

sfahrni:The seller delivered a bit late but did a great job. Thanks!

meganlarkin:Great work, a bit late

jessicanewman13:Absolutely wonderful! Created a really awesome logo for us! Also listened and acted on the modifications we requested to a T! Couldn’t be happier with the result, thank you! :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий