вторник, 20 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw anything you need! I will create a manual hand drawing illustration like you see on the example and deliver in JPG or PNG format high quality. Hope we can work toghether ! Cheers... + See More

I will draw anything you need! I will create a manual hand drawing illustration like you see on the example and deliver in JPG or PNG format high quality. Hope we can work toghether ! Cheers... + See More












About:

Hi, Welcome all.

I'm an experienced illustrator and graphic designer.
I can draw B&W or Colored Doodle Arts (as sample image) for you in any purpose, 
such as: t-shirt, poster, skateboard...etc.

Resolution:
I will send you high resolution image: 297 mm x 210 mm in JPG or transparent PNG

Source file :
I will send you JPEG or PNG format but if you have the source file
 *PSD or AI you need  $20/ file

Title or text:
For adding "Title or text brand" you need $10 
 
Commercial:
For commercial purpose you need my permission by paying $30

Anything else with my art:
Illustration is multipurpose, If you like my art and would like to turn it into anything else, kindly contact me, let's create something new together!

Chrees.
Rex


Reviews


dexteryoung:this is amazing thank you !

little_rex:Outstanding Experience!

amandasmith1793:LOVe working together! Would work again!

little_rex:Outstanding Experience!

peanutmixtape:Incredible drawing, I got it faster than the delivery date too. This is an amazing artist and they were so easy to work with and completely understood what I was looking for.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий