четверг, 15 февраля 2018 г.

I will create technical sheet, or tech pack of a garment or apparel

I will create technical sheet, or tech pack of a garment or apparel












About:

For $10 I will create a technical detailing or tech. pack for your garment/apparel.

Pls. provide Image file of the garment/s, or apparel pls. make sure its clear it can be in jpeg/image, ai, pdf, photohsop, png etc. as long as its supported by Adobe illustrator.

When submitting sketches or details about your garment. Be as specific as possible also make sure all assets are included (logos, graphic images, etc.)


Pls. be specific of what you want, better if you can provide an image or simple sketch.

Reviews


samanali143:NEVER USE THIS Seller\nit was the most frustrating and disappointing experience working with him.\nhe didn't bother looking at the specs until a v few hrs before delivery was due for 3 files.also sent other client's info in my work. he couldn't open a basic word file in his computer and had to keep sending diff formats which caused delays

jungallano:Very poor, he send me a broken Word file with no images for his reference then resend me an jpg file with very low resolution that I cannot read the details, wish he know the technical requirements before ordering, Im just trying to help here and now im the one who is given a poor experience, unfair

ianmclachlan23:Easy to deal with and fast delivery.

jungallano:Thank you, Great Buyer :)

halimajarrodi:I asked him to do a tech pack and a technical sketch. I sent him reference work on the technical sketch. He said he could do it and that I should just accept the offer. I did so. When he delivered the work I repeatedly told him that the sketch was poor and unacceptable, esp given the price. Overall poor work and manner. First experience on here !


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий